Voltarol Tablets (Diclofenac Sodium 75mg/50mg/100mg) Online
Voltarol Tablets- For Acute Injury Pain and Inflammation
Voltarol is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) taken to reduce inflammation and as an analgesic reducing pain in certain conditions. Voltarol Tablets (Diclofenac Sodium) are used to treat pain, inflammatory disorders, and dysmenorrhea. Inflammatory disorder may include musculoskeletal complaints, especially arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, polymyositis, dermatomyositis, osteoarthritis, dental pain, TMJ, spondylarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout attacks, and pain management in cases of kidney stones and gallstones. An additional indication of Voltarol Tablets is the treatment of acute migraines. Voltarol is used commonly to treat mild to moderate post-operative or post-traumatic pain, in particular when inflammation is also present, and is effective against menstrual pain and endometriosis.
Voltarol Tablets use an active ingredient called Diclofenac Sodium which gives a relief from pain and inflammation. Drugs with the same active ingredient are also called a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). The branded name of Voltarol is Dynapar. It is manufactured by Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Generally; Voltarol is available in dosage strength of 100 mg in both tablet and capsule forms. It is highly advisable that the medications should be taken only after a proper consultation with the doctor.
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||Old Customer||Shipping Info||Add to Cart|
Advantages of Voltarol Tablets
- Voltarol tablets (Diclofenac Sodium) used to relieve pain and inflammation- The medication of Voltarol gives fast relive from various pain and inflammation complications.
- It works effective as the branded one: The medication of Voltarol (Diclofenac Sodium) contains similar active ingredient and mechanism that makes it very equivalent to the counter one.
- Voltarol tablets (Diclofenac Sodium) is most suitable for giving relief: The medication of Voltarol gives fast relive against sudden attacks of pain and inflammation.
- It’s cheaper than the branded ones: Voltarol is available at cheap cost as compare to the branded ones. Thus this makes it the most affordable pain relaxant in the market.
How does Voltarol tablets (Diclofenac Sodium) work?
In case of an injury, or certain disease, Prostaglandins is the chemical produced by cyclo-oxygenase (COX) which causes pain, swelling and inflammation. The active ingredient Voltarol blocks cyclo-oxygenase (COX), which produces certain chemicals in the body responsible for pain, swelling and inflammation.
Thus, due to the Voltarol tablets (Diclofenac Sodium) effectiveness toward pain and inflammation, it is used against a range of pain problems, such as arthritis, gout, sprains, fractures, dislocations, back pain, tendinitis and frozen shoulder. Voltarol tablets are also used to relieve pain and inflammation when dental, orthopaedic (bone) and other minor surgery are performed.
What is the suggested dosage of Voltarol tablets?
- Voltarol tablet is to be swallowed whole with liquid, before meals
- There is no need to chew or crush Voltarol tablets (Diclofenac Sodium)
- Please discuss with the doctor, if you want to increase the dosage.
- Swallow the tablet whole with a full glass of water, do not break, chew or powder it.
- Dosage of Voltarol tablets can be increased up to 600 mg in cases of severe acute pain
- Don’t lie down soon after taking your dose as it will prevent the irritation in the upper part of the stomach
- Voltarol tablets (Diclofenac Sodium) should not be taken on an empty stomach. Dosage of this medication is always recommended with food, milk or an antacid.
NOTE: Physician is the best person who can guide you regarding how and when you should take the dosage of generic Voltarol.
Precautions to be taken while using Voltarol tablets
- Pregnant and breast feeding women should avoid Voltarol tablets (Diclofenac Sodium), or talk to the doctor before using it
- Avoid alcohol, and smoking while using Voltarol tablets.
- Let your doctor know about the intake of other medications before starting with this medicine, as concomitant use of certain medicines with this medicine may cause health problems
- Similarly, certain medicines may interact with Voltarol tablets (Diclofenac Sodium). Hence, talk to the doctor about interaction of prescribed medication with this drug before starting with this medicine.
- Visit your GP or health care professional regularly. Do blood test at regular basis to keep a check on blood sugar level
Possible side effects of Voltarol tablets (Diclofenac Sodium)
- Chest pain
- Vision problem
NOTE: All possible side effects of Voltarol tablets may not be listed above. Talk to your doctor about any side effects that you have experienced after taking this medicine.
Warnings associated with the intake of Voltarol Tablets (Diclofenac Sodium)
- Voltarol tablets should not be taken by person suffering with seizure.
- Don’t take generic Voltarol Tablets for the longer duration of than recommended by your doctor because it can cause severe health hazards.
- Don’t take this medication, if you have had recent abdominal surgery.
Customer Review on Voltarol Tablets (Diclofenac Sodium)
Tory lee, Alabama, US
My workplace was far away from my home place but was at a walking distance. Thus, too much of walking causes my knee to swell, so my doctor suggested me Voltarol tablet and now I can walk and do not have to worry about swelling.
Gomez Hall, New Jersey, US
I am a rugby player so generally when it comes to sports pain in the joints and muscles are synonymous. So whenever I experience such pain I keep Voltarol tablet handy wherever I go.
Rita Cooper, Kansas, US
As I am a house wife, during my house work, there are a number of times I get hurt. So my doctor recommended me with Voltarol tablet and I used it regularly.