Suhagra to kindle better life with your partner
Suhagra is an oral pill prescribed for men suffering from erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence. This medication is the best generic version of branded medicament Viagra in the market. Suhagra helps to redeem the lost sexual vigor back in ED men with its active mechanism that aids the flow of blood supply into the penile region and provides sturdy erections to an impotent man.
The complication of erectile dysfunction is a sexual disorder which happens because of the inability of man to attain strong erections during the sexual intercourse. This tablet contains Sildenafil Citrate as its key ingredient, which is useful in treating men struggling with erectile dysfunction. Impotence face by men is definitely an upshot of psychological and physical factors in addition to ageing. These factors include high blood pressure, diabetes, depression, anxiety, stress, injury in the penile region and much more.
In short, whenever a man finds difficulty to attain strong erection and execute a blissful sexual intimacy, ED pill such as Suhagra is usually recommended. Overall, Suhagra solves the issues of loose erection, and clears the doubts and worries revolving around ED. Thus, the medication of Suhagra is available in form of tablet and is taken orally only with water. Suhagra will come in dosage strengths 50 mg and 100 mg. Thus the medication of Suhagra needs to be taken only after a proper consent and recommendation with the doctor.
|Quantity||Strength||New Customer||Old Customer||Shipping Info||Add to Cart|
Advantages of Suhagra
- Suhagra brings sturdier and long-lasting erections: The medication of Suhagra is a wonder pill for treating impotence in men. Suhagra acts fast over the problem and treats impotence in men. Thus, Suhagra gives out erection for long as four to five hours in men.
- Suhagra contains chemical ingredients equivalent to branded ones: Suhagra contains Sildenafil Citrate as its active ingredient which is also used in brand Viagra. Suhagra does not compromise on the quality and safety.
- Suhagra boosts the sexual drive in men: Suhagra starts working within 30 minutes lasts till the climax of the sexual act. Suhagra not only gives erections but also increases the sexual capability of men that helps an impotent man to achieve desired satisfaction and performance in bed.
- Suhagra is cheaper than its branded equivalents: The medication of Suhagra is very affordable in comparison to brand Viagra because it is available at very cheap price.
How does Suhagra work in treating erectile dysfunction (ED)?
Impotence in men happens due to the lack of blood flow to the male sex organ. The PDE5 type enzyme obstructs the normal blood supply and disallows the blood from reaching the penile region. Due to insufficient flow of blood in the male sex organ required for sturdy erection, it causes the arteries of the male reproductive organ to become narrow and even thickens the blood vessels near penile region.
When a man feels sexually stimulated, on consumption of Suhagra, Sildenafil Citrate suppresses PDE5 from causing loose erection. It opens up the blocked arteries and dilates the thickening of blood vessels, which in turn allows easy blood flow to the penile region.
What are the suggested ways to use Suhagra?
- The standard dosage prescribed for the consumption of Suhagra pill is 100 mg for most of the patients but however, it should be consumed after a consultation with the doctor.
- The medication of Suhagra should be consumed an hour prior planning for a sexual activity. This gives the medications to perform better in your body.
- The pill does not stimulate a man on its own. It works when a person is sexually aroused or when he is in the mood to make love.
- The medication of Suhagra should be consumed whole only with water. It should not be crushed, chewed or broken into piece while consuming it. Also, one should remember that not more than one tablet of Suhagra should be consumed in a day.
NOTE: In case of an overdose, without any delay, just contact a nearby poison control center or emergency room.
Precautions/safety measures to be taken while using Suhagra
- The medication of Suhagra is recommended only for men suffering from ED. Women and children should not come in contact with this medication.
- The consumption of Suhagra medication should be avoided by people taking medications that contain nitrates. This is because, the nitrate containing pill are used for the treatment of angina and chest pain, and other heart conditions. Therefore, concomitant use of both medications may lead to various heart complications in the person.
- After consuming Suhagra, work which requires high mental attention such as flying a plane or worker at factory place should avoid such work as the consumption of Suhagra can bring dizziness or blurred vision.
- It is highly recommended to elderly people to have a prior consultation with the doctor before the consumption of Suhagra pill. This is because they are more susceptible to side effects of this medication.
- Excess intake of alcohol should be avoided after the consumption of Suhagra pill. It may affect the erection process in a negative way. It can also lead to drop in blood pressure temporarily, and causes dizziness and fainting in the user.
Possible side effects associated with the intake of Suhagra
- Abdominal cramps
- Dry mouth
- Nasal congestion
NOTE: All the above mentioned side effects are temporarily in nature which gets disappear once your body gets suitable with the dosage of the pill. One can also observe some kind of severe side effects like skin rashes, breathing problem or an increase in heart beat soon after the intake of Suhagra pills. In case, if any of the above side effects stays persistently for more than 2 to 3 days then visit a nearby doctor or emergency unit.
Warnings associated with the intake of Suhagra
- One should not take the pill too often as it would lead to habitual action in the person. This will lead to a kind of addiction for Suhagra pills which can brings out other various side effects due to its unrestricted intake.
- One should always remember that this medication should be avoided with the combination of nitrate-containing drugs because it leads severe health complications.
- Women, children and adults below the age of 18 are strictly prohibited to intake Suhagra pills.
- Suhagra pill is strictly not recommended for men suffering from Peyronie’s disease as it can cause sudden strengthening of the muscles in the male reproductive system which would lead to unbearable pain in the male organ.
Customer Review on Suhagra
Richard Thompson, Virginia, US
My experience was simply amazing after having the Suhagra pill. Truly it actually gives you what it assures. My life has really changed with the consumption of Suhagra pills.
Steven Allen, Florida, US
For me, the pill of Suhagra as really worked wonder for me! I thank my partner for instigating me to have it and now we have more happier nights together.
Ronald Harris, Idaho, US
Improvement at first dose was seriously impeccable for me; Suhagra has made me feel the way I used to 10 years back! This pill has really given a new beginning for me and my partner.