Breast cancer affects thousands and millions of women every year and even causes death. It is important for every woman to take precaution and lead a healthy life to avoid this condition as much as possible
In breast cancer, the cells generate faster than they are supposed to and form tumors in the area. This can be small or big, but in both the cases, it is dangerous for a woman. There are many treatment plans that include radiation therapy and healthy living to deal with this. Sometimes, amputation of the breast has to be done. There are many times when the patient succumbs to this disease.
It is upon every woman coping up with this condition and faces it boldly. At least one can try to avoid this dilemma with some simple tips. You can have a regular checkup of your body. The signs can be enlargement of the breasts wherein you feel the lumps forming in the breast. One breast can be bigger than the other or there can be some hardness and pain in the region.
The absence of pain can lead to disguising of this problem and many do not notice it till the disease takes over your life completely. Breast cancer can happen to any woman and therefore there is no reason of embarrassment or hiding this hiding this disease. Avoidance will just lead to further problems. The sooner the condition is dealt with the, treatment plan can benefit you.
- Plan a diet that comprises of organic food. Unprocessed food times can keep the breast cancer at bay. An excess of salt or sugar should be avoided. You should not have Trans-fats and even edibles that can cause inflammation of the organs.
- Maintain your body well and check your BMI (body mass index) regularly if you are overweight. If it is more than required or less than normal 25 can increase the risks to breast cancer after the menopause.
- Be attentive to the signs and symptoms of breast cancer. If you smell something amiss, visit a doctor and follow his or her advice. Take advantage of the information available on the internet to know more about this disease.
- Being physically fit is important. Indulge in exercises for about 30 minutes every day. This will enhance the immune system and protect against the occurrence of breast cancer.
- Consume the right fats. Ample and the adequate quantity of omega-3 fats can help in fighting and preventing this disease. Mackerel, salmon, trout, sardines and herring are a good source of omega-3 fats. Nuts, olive oil, canola, avocados and seeds also have anti cancer components.
- Fruits like grapes, strawberries, blueberries and vegetables like broccoli, cabbage and cauliflower comprise of antioxidants that include vitamin E and C. Phytocehmicals and carotenoids are some advantageous plant compounds can also help in dealing with breast cancer.
- Reduce stress by yoga and healing meditation that will help in relieving your body to improve the outcomes of the clinical results of this condition.