Generic Clomid – Curbs Women’s Worries of Infertility
Generic Clomid is an oral solution for women suffering from infertility problem. This medication is one of the commonly-used-fertility drugs as it increases the chances of a woman to get pregnant. In other words, it helps a woman to produce a mature egg (ovulate) during her cycle. This gets possible through Generic Clomid due to presence of active key ingredient Clomiphene Citrate. It is used to induce ovulation i.e. egg production in women who do not produce ova but desire to become pregnant. Generic Clomid belongs to the class of medications called ovulatory stimulants. It works similarly to estrogen, a female hormone that causes eggs to develop in the ovaries and be released. Thus the medications works as magic pill and makes her able to get conceive for her baby.
Generic Clomid comes as a tablet to be taken by mouth. It is usually taken once a day for 5 days, beginning on or about day 5 of the cycle. To help you remember to take Generic Clomid, take it around the same time every day. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Thus take this medication only as exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor.
Generic Clomid, a generic medicine, is also sold under the various brand names known as Clomid and Serophene. Generally, the available dosage for Generic Clomid is 50 mg in tablet and capsule forms.
Advantages of Generic Clomid
- Generic Clomid for unexplained infertility: Generic Clomid is one of the medicines which has been found highly successful in treating infertility problem. Generic Clomid not only improves natural ovulation but also helps to increase the chances of pregnancy in the first few cycles.
- It helps to induce ovulation in females: Generic Clomid increases the chances of ovulation or the release of eggs from ovaries for women facing infertility due to unexplained reasons. Thus, the likelihood of pregnancy in a woman having fertility problems increases after consuming Generic Clomid.
- Generic Clomid for infertility due to polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is one of the most common female endocrine disorders which affects about 5% to 10% of women belonging to reproductive age of around 12 to 45 years old. It is also one of the common causes of infertility in female. Usually, women suffering from PCOS do not ovulate on a normal cycle. Generic Clomid has been found highly effective for treating women with PCOS as it increases frequency and predictability of ovulation.
How does Generic Clomid work?
Generic Clomid is prescribed for women who have problems in conceiving a baby. Generic Clomid contains Clomiphene citrate which induces ovulation, corrects irregular ovulation, increases egg production and corrects a condition known as luteal phase deficiency.
Simply put, Generic Clomid overcomes the problem by acting as an ovulatory stimulant to actuate the process of ovulation (the release of an egg). In other words, Generic Clomid corrects irregular ovulation, which leads to increased egg production. This allows women to conceive for baby and lead a family life with its partner. The chemical of Generic Clomid thus allows generation of eggs into the ovaries that allows women to get fertile in conceiving baby.
Suggested ways to use Generic Clomid
- The most suggested dosage of Generic Clomid drug is 50 mg. But it is advisable to have a prior consent with the doctor before consuming it.
- Generic Clomid is to be taken by mouth with a full glass of water. Also, take Generic Clomid for the number of days as prescribed by the doctor.
- Most women consume Generic Clomid for a period of five days but depending upon the effect of the medicine on the body, the dosage could be changed. Therefore, avoid taking this medicine more often than directed.
NOTE: If you have taken overdose of the medicine, don’t panic. Contact nearby emergency help center or poison control center.
Precautions/safety measures to be taken while using Generic Clomid
- Use of Generic Clomid may result in multiple births. Hence, before starting with this medicine, consultation with the doctor is a must.
- The user of this medication should strictly avoid the intake of alcohol or cigarettes as they reduce the probability of conception.
- This medication should not be used for prolonged period. It should not exceed more than six cycles.
- Pregnant and breast feeding women should consult doctor before taking Generic Clomid.
Possible side effects associated with the intake of Generic Clomid
- Nausea and vomiting
- Hot flashes
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
NOTE: The side effects given above due to Generic Clomid may not include or cover all possible side effects. Users of this medicine may or may not experience the above listed symptoms as they depend upon the effect and reaction of the body to the medicine.
Warnings associated with the intake of Generic Clomid
- Children and teenagers should be kept away from the consumption of Generic Clomid. This is because it can have adverse effect over them.
- It is highly advisable that the medication of Generic Clomid should be taken only after a proper consultation with the doctor.
- People consuming other drugs should first consult the doctor about Generic Clomid. This is because; the active ingredient of Generic Clomid might react with the other drug and can bring adverse effect.
- Store Generic Clomid at a temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F).
- Keep Generic Clomid away from heat, light, and moisture in a closely tight container.
Customer Review on Generic Clomid
Imogene Bergeron, Harvard, US
I and my partner had lost the hope of having our own child in our life but after my doctor recommending Generic Clomid..,. I was able to conceive by own bay and I am very happy about it.
Jennifer McElroy, Alaska, US
Must say… I really thank my doctor for recommending me with generic Clomid as it was very effective in one dosage and I am really happy with its working… it worked on me… it will also work on you…
Debbie Prager, St. Louis, US
Trying out new product was something very disturbing for me…but when by doctor suggested me Generic Clomid… even today I thank her for giving me this wonder pill in my life… I would say the pill is very effective to this cause and gives best result.